In another teaching assignment, I went to Roi Et's Department of Skills Development where we were given teaching assignments with vocational students who were being re-trained for new jobs. We did the first of what we hope will be many short-term training events in English for students in food services, mechanics, and other trades.
Monday, August 14, 2017
ESL...we begin new ventures in meeting needs
Last week Ruthie and I began teaching English in Roi Et's School of Performing Arts--a school which is a unique combination of high school and junior college. Ruthie here is helping tutor a student in prep for an upcoming presentation in English.
In another teaching assignment, I went to Roi Et's Department of Skills Development where we were given teaching assignments with vocational students who were being re-trained for new jobs. We did the first of what we hope will be many short-term training events in English for students in food services, mechanics, and other trades.
In another teaching assignment, I went to Roi Et's Department of Skills Development where we were given teaching assignments with vocational students who were being re-trained for new jobs. We did the first of what we hope will be many short-term training events in English for students in food services, mechanics, and other trades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment